- Must have graduated within the past 12 years (2013-2024) from Texas A&M University (College Station, Galveston, Qatar, Law School or Health Science Center campuses). If applicant has multiple Class years due to multiple degrees, the first Class year will be used to qualify.
- Must complete the online nomination form. Please, note your Aggie ID, from your AggieNetwork.com profile: you will need it to complete your nomination. If you are submitting a nomination on someone else's behalf, and you don't know their Aggie ID please contact Ashley Giles '15 (AGiles15@AggieNetwork.com).
- Must submit a resume, or LinkedIn profile, and two letters of recommendation.
- Must agree to be included in print and digital media coverage of the awards.
Tips for Submitting a Nomination:
- Explain military lingo, jargon and acronyms. Not every member of the selection committee will have military experience.
- Write out industry acronyms and avoid industry-specific jargon.
- Be prepared to explain both professional and philanthropic accomplishments. Where appropriate, include links to supporting materials such as news articles.
- Be prepared to explain how the nominee's accomplishments relate to Texas A&M's core values.
Honorees of the 12 Under 12 Young Alumni Spotlight will be determined by an appointed selection committee, which may be comprised of past honorees, Association donors and campus representatives. Selected honorees will be notified in summer 2024 and will be recognized at Fall Leadership Council.
Contact Ashley Giles '15 at AGiles15@AggieNetwork.com or (979) 845-7514.